6.3.13

Outdoor Acne





This morning I woke up to the ubiquitous grey skies that so often appear here on the west coast. However, being stubborn and oblivious to the affects of the weather I opted for very cropped pants (or shorts as some people like to call them). And yes, I wore shorts yesterday and was told that its freezing and that I should wait for warm weather. But I stayed true to my ego and obstinate in my opinion of dressing according to what mother nature hands us. 

Jersey - Thrift
Shorts - Thrift
Jacket - Acne
Shoes - Jeremy Scott x Adidas Originals

In all honesty though, I am absolutely sick of this weather. I am seriously considering moving to the Turks and Caicos, where I don't have to masquerade pretending Im not freezing. 

XX


(PS me and Sandra Hagelstam are wearing the same jacket)

No comments:

Post a Comment