14.3.13

Dressing Like a Japanese Chef, Lesson #1


Yes, what I am wearing is a traditional Japanese chefs uniform. And no, I don't want to talk about it. Jokes, if I didn't want to talk about it whats the point of blogging about it? I digress. 

Japanese Happi Coat & Pants - Thrift
Jacket - My Sister's Closet
Hat - My Mother's Closet
Shoes - Dr. Martens

I am truly still unsure of what possessed me to purchase a Happi coat and pants a few months back. But I couldn't be more pleased with the fact that I did. I wore the jacket back in January, but the pants were just left crunched up in a drawer. I had no intention of ever wearing the outfit again, until this morning when the same feeling that overcame me at the thrift returned. But I am pleased with the look as a whole,  I was told I looked amish today, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. 

think Celiné Pre Fall 2013


Alright, well Im tired. See you on the bloggisphere soonish. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment